1. The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
2. Dell Computers was started by a 19 year old with only $1,000.
3. In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch or clock is usually 10:10.
4. Colgate’s first toothpaste came in a jar.
5. The founder of McDonald’s has a Bachelor degree in Hamburgerology.
6. The retail price for the iPad would be $1,140 if it were built by American workers instead of Chinese.
7. The Gmail logo was designed the night before it was launched.
8. Amazon sells more e-books than printed books.
9. Steve Jobs’ annual salary was $1, just enough to keep company health benefits.
10. All 3 founders of Apple worked at Atari before forming Apple.
11. Dell’s first advertisement was made on the back of a pizza box.
Source : Click Here !
Binary Power Bot – Cutting-edge Trading Autopilot!