- Steve Jobs’ annual salary was $1, just enough to keep company health benefits.
- The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
- The most productive day of the working week is Tuesday.
- Yahoo! was originally called ‘Jerry’s Guide to the World Wide Web’.
- Warner Chappel Music owns the copyright to the song ‘Happy Birthday’. They make over $1 million in royalties every year from the commercial use of the song.
- The creator of the NIKE Swoosh symbol was paid only $35 for the design.
- Originally, Nintendo was a playing card manufacturer.
- It takes six months to build a Rolls Royce…and 13 hours to build a Toyota.
- Henry Ford produced the model T only in black because the black paint available at the time was the fastest to dry.
- Energy is being wasted if a toaster is left plugged in after use
Source : Click Here !
Vladimir’s Forex Signals & Mentoring
Pro Trader Vladimir Ribakov Provides Highly Accurate Forex Signals, Trade Copying And Mentoring For Forex Traders. Membership Club Packed With Features: 5 Sources Of Forex Signals, Daily Live Trading Room, Webinars, Daily Reviews, Community And Downloads.